This is a view from a hotel's room. A real five stars location !
Click on picture bellow to display full map:Vue détaillée
Click on picture bellow to display map details:Vue d'ensemble
Looking for hotels near the Grand Place in downtown Brussels? Atlas Hotel, Brussels city centre, is for you!
The location of the Atlas Hotel is just... perfect ! Check by yourself through this video !
- in downtown Brussels, near the Grand Place – just four minutes’ walk away
- between the trendy Rue Antoine Dansaert (fashion designers, stylists, jewellers...) and the Saint-Géry district (with lots of lively cafés we highly recommend)
- close to St-Catherine and its Fish market (a reference for the gastronomy scene),
- located on a very quiet square.
Download our « Atlas Gourmand Map » and visualize a selection of nice bars and restaurants surrounding the hotel that we suggest...
Nearest metro stations: Bourse or Ste-Catherine. See the
How to get to the Atlas Hotel in Brussels city centre?
By air from BRUSSELS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT :
- Taxi (approx. € 50,00 )
- "City train" to the Central Station (€ 3,00)
AIRPORT CITY EXPRESS train
- 6am till nearly midnight, four trains an hour bring you to the Gare du Midi, Gare Centrale and Gare du Nord stations in less than 20 minutes.
- A one-way ticket costs 2.60 € second class and 3.90 € first class.
- The city express train is located in the basement (level -1) of the terminal building itself.
By train :
- From Central Station by walk or by metro to "Ste-Catherine" metro station
- From the South (arrival of the Thalys and the Eurostar)
- from the North Station by pre-metro until "Bourse"
By car :
- Whichever direction you arriving from, follow signs to "Centre". The closest best known monument is the BOURSE (Stock Exchange) located on a main boulevard called "Boulevard Anspach".
- From there take the main street (rue Orts) with a McDonald's on its right, then Rue Dansaert.
- We are the second on the elft
See map above