Location :More infos
The Atlas Hotel is ideally located for business, leisure and shopping in Downtown Brussels, the trendy city center, but on a quiet place between the Fish Market and its excellent restaurants and the St-Gery area known for its lively atmosphere with bars, restaurants and designer shops.
The famous "Grand'Place", the most beautiful square in the world is just at 5 min. walking distance.
Hotel Information :
- Official Category : 3 stars
- 88 rooms - 24 hours Reception
- 2 Elevators - 4 floors
- Buffet Breakfast from 07.00 to 10.30 AM
- Private parking (euro 17.-/night)
- Check-In time 1:00 PM
- Check-Out time 11:00 AM
- Laundry service (except on w-e)
- High Speed Internet access ( Wi-Fi 802.11g )
- City-tours with pick-up at the hotel
Airport information :
- Nearest : Brussels International (BRU), 15 km
- Taxi to hotel costs approx. 50 euro
- All major credit cards accepted
- Most foreign currencies accepted
- No cheques - no traveller's cheques
Guest Room Amenities :
- 88 fully equipped rooms
- Free Wi-Fi High Speed Internet access
- Cable television (40 channels)
- Hairdryer - Minibar -Tea/Coffee maker
- Work desk with lamp - Direct dial telephone
- Bath/shower in all rooms
Facilities & Services :
- Conference room for up to 25 seated persons
- Free Welcome Drink from Mon. to Thu. from 6 PM in high season
- One guestroom for disabled people on the ground floor
- Two stations : "Bourse" and "Ste-Catherine" at 2 min walk
- easy access to most locations in Brussels
Rates 2017 :
|Preferred Rates 2017
per room per night Buffet breakfast, taxes & services included
Fair & Exhibition periods
|295 €||345 €||395 €|
From Monday to Thursday
|135 €||155 €||185 €|
All Fridays Saturdays Sundays
|85 €||99 €||129 €|
|Low Season hot deals *
check for discounts
* Preferred Internet Rates: upon availability and applied to a limited number of rooms. Reserve as soon as possible
How to reach us :
From Airport :
- till BRUSSELS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- By taxi (approx. € 50,00 )
- With the "city train" to the Central Station (€ 3,00)
Other solution : from 6am till nearly midnight, the AIRPORT CITY EXPRESS train brings you to Midi, Central and North stations 4x / hour.
- A one-way ticket costs 2,60 € second class and 3,90 € first class.
- The city express train is located in the basement (level -1) of the terminal building itself.
By train :
- From Central Station by walk or by metro to "Ste-Catherine" metro station
- From the South (arrival of the Thalys and the Eurostar)
- from the North Station by pre-metro until "Bourse"
By car :
- Take the direction "City Center". The closest best known monument is the BOURSE (Stock Exchange) located between the North & South Stations on a main boulevard called "Boulevard Anspach".
From there take the main street (rue Orts) with a McDonald's on its right then Rue Dansaert.
We are then second on the left.
- See map above
The Atlas team looks forward to welcoming you very soon !
Lionel Goldenberg - Manager Atlas Hotel Brussels